A note from the GOP establishment…
<<<John Boehner Just Denied You Exist >>>
Tea Party Patriots – November 8, 2012
“Well, listen, I think this has been the most misreported story of my two years’ tenure. We don’t have a tea party caucus to speak of in the House.”
– Speaker John Boehner, ABC news, November 8, 2012
This is not about Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney is a good man, a good father, and a good American. This is about the Beltway GOP establishment that picks losing candidates, runs losing campaigns – and now denies that you exist.
Mitt Romney is gone. Our problem is still here. Because the beltway GOP establishment is still here – and still doesn’t get it. This is the same GOP establishment that:
- Allowed spending to go UP during the 2 years of power and control we gave them in Congress
- Raised the debt ceiling after heavy opposition from the American people
- Refused to utter the words “tea party” once during the entire GOP convention
- Opened the door to tax hikes – this week – with President Obama
- Said – this week – “Mr. President, this is your moment. We’re ready to be led”
- Said – this week – “Obamacare is the law of the land”
- This week – denied we exist
While you were breaking your back on this election, often with no sleep, to help save this country – the GOP establishment was cooking up a scheme to blame you for their failures. We knew they would try to blame you. So we hit them first….
Until we face the establishment in the eye and realize that we can’t count on either of these political parties to save our country, our country will continue this slide to European-style socialism. There are those in the establishment who care more about their own power, prestige, and position than they do about defending the ideals and values that made America great. We must be willing to call the establishment out and remind them that the founding principles that made America great are the same ones that will solve America’s greatest challenges.
We must be willing to lead. We are the last Patriots standing.
The Washington DC establishment may be angry at me for defending you and our supporters, and stopping them from blaming you for their losses. I won’t apologize for standing up for you, and I won’t back down.
You ARE the last best hope forAmerica and I will keep fighting alongside each and every one of you to restore our Constitution andAmerica’s greatness.
-Jenny Beth Martin and the National Support Team