We do not endorse candidates for public office, nor do we contribute to their campaigns. Here’s why:
- How can the Tea Party movement be all about freedom if our goal is to force everyone to vote one way?
- We don’t trust anyone enough to endorse them!
- We’ve worked tirelessly to make this movement successful. Why would we give its future over to someone who does not necessarily have its best interest at heart?
- We got into this mess because we have been sheep NOT because we’ve needed a new shepherd.
- One quick trip toArgentinaby your guy or gal makes can take our whole movement down in flames.
- We endorse and vote INDIVIDUALLY because freedom is what we are fighting for.
- They don’t have to work for ALL of us if one of us can deliver all of the votes.
- We stand for principles and ideas rather than politicians and parties.
- Whenever you choose one candidate over another we alienate segments of our group … Then, when the favored candidate loses, the rest of your group will quit.
- Only a non-partisan and unaffiliated organization can rate the candidates and issues fairly.
- We are committed to providing the much needed information to voters on the issues. If we are perceived to be “in the pocket” of politicians we can not be objective.